Menu
ihiccupalot
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo remote not working

The remote for my TiVo box isn't working, the light at the top of it is working and I've put brand new batteries in just in case, but no change. Is it possible to get a replacement?
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo remote not working

ihiccupalot wrote:
The remote for my TiVo box isn't working, the light at the top of it is working and I've put brand new batteries in just in case, but no change. Is it possible to get a replacement?

Ring 150 (from a VM phone) / 0345 454 1111 (from all other lines) -> enter the main menu -> option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault. if asked to a device test, bypass the step. Once through to an agent, ask for a replacement remote control to be sent out. Alternatively you can try asking for a replacement via the web chat: http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/ -> TV -> Help with my remote control -> chat online. Do so between 9AM to 5PM M-Sa, from a desktop or laptop. When it says all agents are busy - reload the page every 3 minutes and try again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos