Menu
mmcdonnell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo remote control volume/mute

I have been using my TiVo remote control for approx 1year to adjust my volume, but yesterday the volume controls stopped working. I have tried using all the Panasonic codes which did not work, I tried using the default code of 0999 and kept pressing the up channel button until the tv switched off, that also did not work. I have a 4year old and a 6year old at home and think maybe one of them may have pressed some buttons which has stopped the volume controls from working. Does anyone know of any other codes that I can try to re instate the volume controls?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo remote control volume/mute

Hi mmcdonnell,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I will be happy to help check this out with you.  I will pop this Remote Control Guide here incase it may be useful for you.

If you have tried all the codes and they haven't worked, it's best to contact Panasonic themselves and they can give you the correct code.  We don't always have all the latest codes for this feature, if we haven't go it listed, then Panasonic help team can help you.

Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mmcdonnell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Colette

Thanks for replying.

I did manage to get my remote control working previously about a year ago with one of the codes provided but I believe one of my children has been pressing buttons and somehow disabled the function for volume control. Is there a way of resetting the remote control ( I have used the clear button with the down thumb three times and then OK) or am I just better off getting a new remote control?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mmcdonnell,

Kids are great and we know they can do things that just baffle us!

I think what you're looking for is right here Smiley Happy

Take care and you may not need a remote control but if you do then please let us know. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos