Menu
MattDuncan
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo remote & Tecknika Tv pairing

I have followed the instructions on how to pair my remote to Tv, and a technika TV only has two codes and is not connected. Tried the channel up version and nothing. How can I get around this. Grrr
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo remote & Tecknika Tv pairing

Hello MattDuncan,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I have added a link here which will give you all the information you need but sometimes there can be incompatibility issues.

You may find more codes on that link but it's always worth contacting the provider of your television as they might hold further codes to help you get this set up.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MattDuncan
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When I do the 0999 & CH UP version, it meets a code that turns the TV off. I then turn the TV on with the TV remote as instructed, but volume and mute don't work on the VM remote, and to continue and progress through the codes, it says just to continue pressing CH UP/DOWN, yet mine doesn't continue picking codes, it's just changes channel. Grrrrr
0 Kudos
vircom
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you going back into the code setting mode before trying to find an alternative code?
0 Kudos
MattDuncan
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Doesn't state to do that in the instructions. Tried so many times different ways and nothing
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MattDuncan, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. Smiley Happy

As mentioned by Rose, it's likely then if things aren't working with the codes we've provided that there is a compatibility issue Smiley Sad 

Did you speak to the provider to see if they were able to offer any further codes?

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos