Menu
cosmotbeae
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TiVo pixilation

Hi!
Every record we watch on our TiVo now has several minutes of freezing/pixilation, no matter what channel we've recorded from. How can we get help?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo pixilation

Phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111. Sounds like your hard drive is failing. 

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Parrotperson wrote:

Phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111. Sounds like your hard drive is failing. 

Standard "parroted" reply that allows the Forum team not to properly record the actual fault. No wonder it has not been dealt with properly.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Lloydee
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

cosmotbeae wrote:
Hi!
Every record we watch on our TiVo now has several minutes of freezing/pixilation, no matter what channel we've recorded from. How can we get help?

Hi Cosmotbeae.

is it just HD recordings where this happens?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Only trying to help. *sigh*

0 Kudos
cosmotbeae
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for trying to help. No, it's all recordings 😧
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Then phone in its defo your hard drive. Whatever frank_gm thinks it's always quicker to phone as the mods on the forum might never reply to your post but are generally several says behind. And surely the fault is recorded by the customer service team who answer the phone! 

0 Kudos
cosmotbeae
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! I'll call them.
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Parrotperson wrote:

Then phone in its defo your hard drive. Whatever frank_gm thinks it's always quicker to phone as the mods on the forum might never reply to your post but are generally several says behind. And surely the fault is recorded by the customer service team who answer the phone! 

Yes but I quote facts that The Forum team have been ignoring while you simply speculate. What evidence do you have for your numerous posts saying that it is an HDD fault regardless of what the problem might be? 

I have never suggested that people don't phone, that is simply twisting facts, on what do you base your claims?  And I know for a fact that neither the Forum team nor those who answer the phone are properly recording faults otherwise those who should know about these things might have been better informed and my time might not have been wasted for months.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos