Menu
kenmar1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo payment

I am getting a TiVo 1TB box. Is the £64.94 payment taken whether you self install or have the engineer, or is it for the box and you pay extra for the engineer. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo payment

kenmar1 wrote:
I started to order it but didn't confirm because I wanted to know about the cost , but got a delivery date and the option of self install. Is it not with the latest model that you need a engineer?. Thanks for your reply by the way.

This is in the wrong part of the forum - hence the confusion.  I will move the thread to the correct place where someone can answer the query.

All Replies
jgordon99
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can't self install at the moment due to the possible complexity of some installations. All orders include the engineer installation which is the £14.99 part. Box costs £49.95 which is what gives your total of £64.94

kenmar1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I started to order it but didn't confirm because I wanted to know about the cost , but got a delivery date and the option of self install. Is it not with the latest model that you need a engineer?. Thanks for your reply by the way.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

kenmar1 wrote:

This is in the wrong part of the forum - hence the confusion.  I will move the thread to the correct place where someone can answer the query.