Menu
WeeClare
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo on starting up, no clock though

My channel was unavailable so I rebooted my box but it will not go past starting up and there is no clock. There is a solid blue light and flashing red one on right hand side.
I have 2 boxes so swapped them but the other box which works downstairs won't work so think it could be wires, signal or something.
My broadband says connected but no internet too. An engineer coming in wed but hopefully might get an answer before that. Thanks. Just pm as I am on phone 3g and you won't probably have my details.
Clare
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo on starting up, no clock though

Hi WeeClare,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® and Broadband services aren't working for you.  I wanted to have a quick look at this for you, I wasn't able to locate your account.  If needed I will request further details later on Smiley Happy

I can see you have mentioned that you have an engineer calling round today which is great to see.  It would be fab if you could let me know how you get on afterwards.   Please keep me posted.

I'm here to help if you need me.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
WeeClare
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo on starting up, no clock though

Engineer came out. Wire had been cut from outside. Had rough casting done and workers must have done it. Must me two wires as downstairs box worked. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos