Menu
Mattc1989
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo not working

Hello, I believe there are some service issues in my area, however at the same time my TiVo box is stuck on the "starting up screen" and only has a solid blue light and flashing red light! Is this due to the service issue or because there is a fault with the box?

Cheers,

Matt
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo not working

Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear you were having issues with your TiVo® box and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and perform a couple of checks and the TiVo® box is showing in standby so can I just check if you're still experiencing the same issue after a mains reboot?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mattc1989
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose, it seems to be working ok now! However, it is constantly very slow but I believe this is an issue with all TiVo boxes?

Matt
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Matt,

Glad to hear your TiVo® is back up and running!

If you're experiencing slow performance I would recommend clearing suggestions to speed it up.

If you go to  -

Home - Help and Settings - Clear or reset TiVo box - Clear Thumb Rating and Suggestions.

Then enter your pin, press thumbs down 3 times and press the LastCH button and the box will reboot and go through a clearing process.

This won't delete your recordings by the way, only your thumb ratings and suggestions.

Please let me know how you get on.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mattc1989
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose, it seems abit better now but will keep you updated!

Thank you for your help!

Matt
0 Kudos