Menu
CalKlein
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo not showing up in YouTube app

Hi All

I'm having another problem with one of our TiVo boxes. When browsing the YouTube app i can stream to a couple of things (PS4, TV, Roku etc). I noticed this morning that only one of the TiVo boxes we have shows up. 

I've looked through all of the settings on both boxes and cannot find anything different, i've signed into the same account on both boxes and checked my YouTube setting and really struggling.

Can anyone assist?

CIMG_0038.jpg

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo not showing up in YouTube app

Are both showing that they are connecting OK to your router?

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
CalKlein
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes my router (Superhub 2ac) are showing them connected - both TiVo's see each other and the TVA app controls them both ok

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there CalKlein, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having this strange issue with your TiVo® and YouTube app. 

One thing I'd suggest is to go to the TiVo® that doesn't show up in the list, and load up YouTube. The using the TiVo® remote scroll to the left so you see the options menu. Now go to settings. 

On the settings page you have an option for Pair Device, follow the instructions for this, and then test again. 

Should that not work, Sign out of YouTube on the affected box, and pair it back up. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
CalKlein
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw,

This has helped a little - it now shows up on the app when my second box is using YouTube however the main box is there always, so if i wanted to i could send the video to the TiVo even when its on standby
0 Kudos