Menu
Manicmike500
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo not recording on time.

On a number of occasions in the last month or so, my TiVo box has not recorded programmes on time. Today for example, my series link for F1 started 38 minutes late. This is becoming rather frustrating. 

I have rebooted the box a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, but clearly this has not altered the situation. 

The box has also slowed up quite a lot recently, particularly when navigating menus

any suggestions would be gratefully received.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo not recording on time.

Hi Manicmike500

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your TiVo service lately, it's certainly not something that we want you to experience so I'd like to help to get this resolved.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end, so that I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

You can also find out if there's been a conflict with another show by checking your recording hiccups, you can do that by following: Home > My Shows & Recordings > Recording Hiccups.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos