Menu
suge1w
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo issues for the past week

We're currently having an issue with our Tivo box updating everyday for the past week and a half. Updates last 2 hours at a time and are getting ridiculous. We get the "Updating your service, this will take a few minutes" etc... screen and it keeps looping through all the updates 1-3. It will finish, restart the box and then do the same again. It does this for hours per day. We're at a point right now where we're getting very very annoyed. 

I've read somewhere that it could be the box on the way out. Surely this can't be the case as we've only been customers for a few months.

Also, I've just attempted to ring your service line and speak to someone from Virgin about this. Can I just ask, is it Virgin's policy to cut customers off after 20 minutes? Waiting in a queue for that amount of time and then suddenly my phone went dead. It was on speaker from across the room so nothing I did. 

Can someone from Virgin get back to me regarding this issue ASAP. Unhappy customer right now.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo issues for the past week

Hello suge1w,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've experienced so far.

I would like to arrange for an engineer to take a look at this for you so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you can find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos