Menu
Slimref
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo issues Netflix and slow

hi. 

Ive reported this fault a few weeks ago but have had no improvement nor have I had any contact back. 

Bascially netflix doesn't load programmes past 25% buffering, my shows are pixelated with a line horizontally across, TiVo navigation is very sluggish and on demand has never really been available 

connections have been check and tripled checked but at the end of my tether with it all

skynis more expensive but will have to leave if I don't get when I pay for

james 

0 Kudos
Slimref
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo issues Netflix and slow

Any chance of a response?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Slimref, 

Thank you very much for messaging the Community, welcome to the Forums.

I'm very sorry that you've not had a reply back, this is the first time we're seeing this here and would like to know if your method of contact initially was over the phone?

Whenever the Netflix has an error such as this it's never fun. I would like to ask if since the message was sent to us a few days ago, has the problem continued? I've been into the TiVo and she's responding well to my initial tests, all of the signals are working correctly and it's not showing any errors.

Please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Slimref
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes the problem is still ongoing as is the problem of pixelation on my shows replays. Furthermore on demand still doesn't work.

And to top it all my bill has increased from 73.99 to 115 in just 3 months so thanks for that...
0 Kudos