Menu
Gavnclaire
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo is WAY TOO SLOW

My TiVo box is ridiculously slow, keep having to reset it, this is not fit for purpose in my opinion!
5-6 seconds for most responses of button presses, it's driving me insane!!!
Please Virgin can you SORT IT OUT (especially when I sell your services through my work)!
Superfast Broadband at the cost of sub standard TV service
mooresr
Just joined
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo is WAY TOO SLOW

Totally agree!

The worse part about it is when you press the wrong button on the remote, and having to wait 2 minutes for it to do its thing, and then another 30secs to go back to where you were....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gavnclaire,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing problems with your TiVo® box.

I would like to look into this further but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gavnclaire
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think I just need my box upgrading to the new one as none of these things have made any difference, it's stopped recording things, it makes a LOUD buzzing noise when fast forwarding and pausing, it lags terribly, takes sometimes minutes to load things - I feel, considering in my work I sell your services, I could do with an exemplary level of customer service!
0 Kudos
Gavnclaire
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you work for Virgin?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gavnclaire,

Yes I am a member of the social media team here at Virgin Smiley Happy

If you wish to upgrade your box to a V6 then you would need to speak to our customer service department, you can contact them on 150 free from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Otherwise if you would like a fault engineer then they would only be able to swap your box with another TiVo®.

If you would like me to see whether this is required then please respond to the private message that I sent you previously.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos