Menu
a_london_82
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo error C133

Good evening. I had my TiVi box disconnected for over six month as I don't watch much TV and now wanted to re-connect it. Everything works fine but CatchUp, Apps (Netflix, TV Anywhere...) and error C133 is displaying on screen. I waited for over a week for the error to disappear but it didn't. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo error C133

First off in the 6 months that have passed since you last used your TiVo have there been any changes to your package ( did you down grade your TV in any way) if not and your box has been showing this message for a week your only two choices are try rebooting your box (unplug from mains for 30 seconds or call 150 and report the issue)
0 Kudos
a_london_82
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There have been no changes to my plan.

I rebooted the box several times and also initiated a full reset. Will call 150 for help... Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi A_London_82,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've had the C133 error on the TV services, I can confirm that there is an outage in place currently as of the 7th of January 2016. The fault ticket reference is F004140480 and the estimated review date is for the 14th of January 2016.

The outage is regarding SNR, (Signal to Noise Ratio), issues and the engineers are already on site trying to resolve this.

Many thanks and I hope to hear this is resolved soon. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos