Menu
Emz9002
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo error 7011

Ordered home set up for TiVo and broadband. It arrived on Saturday so got to setting up thinking this is great I'll get TVs and Internet up and running in no time. 5 hours of trying to get both services working and numerous calls to virgin and still getting error message 7011 appearing. Virgin have said my box seems to be getting the signal but they have no idea way it's getting stuck. They have arranged for an engerrneer to attend on 10th of sept but this is almost 2 weeks away and in mean time I have no tv or broadband.

Please can anyone help as it's driving me mad.

I know wires are fine as I can get a signal on an old TiVo box but displays error messages so I'm unable to watch tv on this in the mean time.

HELP!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo error 7011

Hi Emz9002,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm really sorry to hear that your initial setup didn't go quite to plan. I can certainly understand how frustrating this. 

I've been able to check into this for you and can see that an appointment is required with our engineers to get this working for you as all remote attempts are not able to activate your service. I have attempted this again myself and it is still failing. I have also checked our schedule and the 10th of September is the earliest appointment available. 

I apologise for the inconvenience this causes. Please let us know how this goes for you. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo error 7011

Hi Emz9002,

I'm checking back with you to make sure the engineer was able to fix the problem with your TV and broadband service.

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos