Menu
roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

TiVo epg

Why is stuff often missing from catch up, ie yesterday "Cuffs" was not on catch up, despite being on I-Player, also why is some stuff not in the "By Day" section, but is in the "Alphabetical" section? This happens many times.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo epg

If it's on Iplayer on the Tivo it won't be on catchup because the BBC only want their tivo content via Iplayer

0 Kudos
roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tvio epg

Eh// what you on about...there's loads of BBC progs on catchup Newsnight, E.E, shall I go on, children in need etc, etc have you never looked.?

0 Kudos
roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Keeping quiet now, "Superuser" Ha Ha.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

why would I scroll through catchup when I can just press Iplayer, if you want to do things the hard way be my guest

roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

But you said that BBC progs are not on catchup.......when they are (mostly)!!.........suppose I dont know at that moment what channel it was on, I just know I missed it yesterday..........is that not what catchup is for??  please dont try to be clever!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It was you who started with the sarcastic remarks

0 Kudos
roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Do you, or do you not admit your first reply was wrong??

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Roddydogs,

Thank you for coming into the Community and posting. 

There are many ways to view shows on our TiVo and methods to Catch Up on ones we've missed. I can see what Dannylau's saying here and also how you may feel on how if you have limited information on what channel it was on, finding it again may be difficult, depending on each circumstances.

If this was ever to happen, you can always search for this by HOME>>>SEARCH AND DISCOVER>>>CUFFS. You should be able to find this then and there will be a little bit of info to say what provider the content is being held with.

I've searched for it today and can see that it is stored in the BBC iPlayer here.

I hope you enjoy and if there's anything that I can help you with please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am totally aware of that I also have a smart TV so I can access that, I can usually find the prog I want, my question was "Why are some shows not in, say yesterdays progs ,when they are on I.Player, or they may be in A-Z section, but  not on the Day by day section.

0 Kudos