Menu
atnaka
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo doesn't work / account setting error(T63)

I'm a virgin media customer since 2012.

I have TiVo (and broadband +phone) and could use the service before.

I haven't been using the TiVo(disconnecting all cabels) for about 2 years,

then today(28/2/'16) I tried to use TiVo again  but the service was unable.

"Service Message: Account Setup - Your account is not currently set up correctly...........(T63)"

I called to help on 150 and asked to solve the problem, but still I can not use the service.

Could you help me please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo doesn't work / account setting error(T63)

If you don't use TiVo for a while it's deactivated automatically as it needs to be connected to update etc. The only way to reactivate it is to call in and sort it out. Explain carefully it's been off for 2 years. As long as you're still paying for the service they should be able to restart the box although after such a long period they may need to s be you an engineer (?). 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you don't use TiVo for a while it's deactivated automatically as it needs to be connected to update etc. The only way to reactivate it is to call in and sort it out. Explain carefully it's been off for 2 years. As long as you're still paying for the service they should be able to restart the box although after such a long period they may need to s be you an engineer (?). 

atnaka
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Parrotperson. Am going to ask Virgin Media soon again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi atnaka

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment.

If you've not already given our team a call I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos