Menu
zacazoom
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo catch up not in time order

I'm finding since the update my wife and I don't watch catch-up as much as we once did due to the new way the programs are laid out.

I wouldn't always know what I wanted to watch or maybe I know something was on a particular day but can't remember the name but I know it may be on late , maybe after 9pm.
Before the update this was easy to find because it was in time order as oppose to now where everything is in alphabetical and you don't really know what the program is about without having to read the information about every program before you decide if its ideal.
I could have read about 10 different Children's programs before I have found something to watch. In time order I can read the info and I know there's a better chance it's more appropriate.
It's too long winded and I just give up and don't even attempt to look now.

It worked perfect before the update to the point where I seriously believe I must be missing something because I can't believe this basic function has been removed.

I've tried selecting the different colour buttons to see if it changes the order but it doesn't, is there something I'm doing wrong. I'm sure there must be.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo catch up not in time order

Hi Zacazoom,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach us.

Looks like the best way to find the Catch Up content would be to go through, HOME>>>CATCH UP>>>LAST 7 DAYS and then select the day you wish.

In other ways, I would recommend setting up a series link as then you can select all the shows from the date they were recorded, which would be the aired date. 

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
zacazoom
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the response.

Problem is I don't know what I always want to watch, so last seven days means I still can't see it in time order and series link means I would have to know what I want to watch in the first place, which I do use it for that reason sometimes.
But the point is I may think there's nothing on, so let's look at catch for the last seven days, choose the day and I would like to be able look at programs in time order so I know that the content I am about to read before I view is more appropriate for me because of the time it was aired.
It used to do this before the update.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Zacazoom,

Thank you for your prompt reply, I can see what you mean in which you wanted to view what time they are aired to get a better knowledge, when to tune in on your day to watch them, for example. This new look incorporates the way you're viewing this now and is unlikely to change soon as this is just fresh out of the update. It should give you an idea of when it was aired when reading into this but it's not illustrated as such where you can flow through in time order, only day order.

I hope that this has cleared up any questions you have.

Get back to me if you need anything at all Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos