Menu
Chelseagirl1958
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box

Does anyone know how much it costs to change my v box that is upstairs to a TiVo box? I already have a TiVo box downstairs. TIA

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

The short answer is no! That's because you may get an offer if you phone in or you go online and see what they can offer you. I think the monthly fee will be £6.50 but the cost of the box itself in ie installation can vary depending on what they will waive for you. Check online or phone in. 

0 Kudos
evenmorefedup
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That is not relevant to the OP who has a V box and not a V+ box.

Also the offer is only eligible for customers with the Scientific Atlanta variation of the V+.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Chelseagirl1958, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and thank you for your post. To answer your question, I can't give you a specific cost of this as it would depend on the package that you already have. The best thing would be to give us a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 where once we pass security, our customer service department can give you a no obligation quote. 

However here's a rough estimate, as you already have an additional box, which you want to change over to a TiVo®, you could already be charged for an additional box, so this would mean an increase in your monthly cost by £5, and if you chose the TiVo® 500GB box then you could get this via our QuickStart service for just £9.99. 

Please let us know how you go on. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos