Menu
Mouse59
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box

i have got broadband just got my TiVo box today but will not install any help please 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

hiya @Mouse59 welcome to the virignmedia community forum, what happens when you try and install it, I take it you've attached to the coax cable to the rear of the box and the smart card?
do you get any error messages showing on the front of box, of your tv screen...
other possible option would be to contact the tv faults team via 150 / 0345 454 1111 or online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using pc/laptop) and possible send out a engineer to do it for free.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Mouse59
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not working yet what it is doing going through the check on screen then stops at ip configure settings then tells me error

0 Kudos
Mouse59
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It goes through the settings then stops at th ip configure and tell me error
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hiya, 2 main choices here wait a few days for the forum admin to get in contact, or contact virignmedia directly using instructions posted above.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mouse59,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear your TiVo hasn't loaded up fully for you.  Due to data protection I will not be able to assist via the forums directly.

If you give us a call on 150 Free from any Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Or you can reach our web chat team via Contact Us.

It would be great to hear back how you get on, please keep us posted and how it goes.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos