Menu
Dunnyla
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box won't start up

Hi, the TiVo box has been accidently switched off and won't start back up.  Tried switching off, removing the power cable for 20 seconds but nothing works.  It says starting up on the screen a couple of times but them doesn't screen is just black.

Any ideas?

thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box won't start up

Dead box.

Ring it in and get a replacement sorted.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box won't start up

Hi Dunnyla

Welcome to the Virgin Community, sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box recently.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to locate your account to do that unfortunately. So I'm able to take a look, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos