Menu
peterfurness
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box unusable! How do I cancel!

My TiVo box is sooooo slow to navigate the menus and select programmes and basically respond to requests that my family want to ditch Virgin. We've previously had Sky and BT and changed when moving house but their TV boxes were great. TiVo is awful. Is there anything that can be done or do I have to cancel my contract? Internet and phone is good and TV service is good but the box is so bad we can't access it and use what we are paying for with any level of ease or enjoyment.
0 Kudos
Liz71
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box unusable! How do I cancel!

I am wanting to ask Virgin the same thing. I made mistake of changing over to Virgin and the Tv has been nothing but a problem since I've had it (after a nine week delay from order to installation I might add). I can't navigate between pages which HUGE delays, freezes, and even crashes! Clearly it's not just me!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peterfurness

I'm really for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

We are aware of an issue some of our customers are experiencing with the TiVo service and are working hard to resolve it. You can keep up to date with any updates regarding that issue on [this thread].

Massive apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll be here if there's anything you need assistance with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
craig_b25
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It seems that the Virgin Media forum team, just keep responding with the same messages!!

As a service providing company, you should be issuing out daily updates to these problems, to which it appears everyone is experiencing. 

0 Kudos