Menu
Darros
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box swap issue

Received e-mail saying time to swap, booked swap date, nothing arrived, went back to booking screen, now showing delivery date as 01 January 0001.
Chat facility...no resolution, customer service telephone...no resolution, I don't know what to do to achieve resolution to this; please help.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box swap issue

Hi Darros,

Apologies for the box swap problems, we're currently looking into this for you, I'm sure we can the new box delivered, as soon as we have any news we'll let you know.

Kind Regards

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Darros,

Just has some feedback from the box swap team on this and it looks like you upgraded to a TiVo a little earlier in the year, so there's no need to swap.

Apologies for the confusion, the current upgrade is only applicable to customers who still have the older V+ box.

Kind Regards

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Darros
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh dear, this is still having no luck on a resolution, I do have a TiVo box in one room, but I also do have a older V+ box in another room, hence the e-mail I received on September to swap this for a TiVo.
Sorry but still, please help me to achieve a resolution to my confirmed swap out of my V+ box, since September I have less channels avaloable on this box than you get from freeview, which my wife wants me to revert to rather than paying for something we don't get and can't find a resolution to get, please pass this on to the most senior manager you can.
0 Kudos
Darros
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is anyone at all able to help with this, I am at a breaking point of what to do here #admin
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Darros

Huw has passed this to me to take a look at for you and I'm working on this for the best reoslution for you today.

Once I have this for you I'll drop back to you with the support we can offer via a pm that you can find in the next to your forum name.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"