Menu
RSRobbo
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box stuck on starting up screen

Hi read all the information on other users having same problems and tried the fixes turning off, turning off telly and removing HDMI cables etc still comes back to same "starting up..." Screen

3 other boxes in house all I stalled at same time all working fine apart from this one...

Where on this forum do you go on this forum to get help from the customer service so they can check signals etc?? Or do they come to you when you post your problems?

Very frustrated no telly on a sat night 🙅

Thanks in advance for any information
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo box stuck on starting up screen

The fastest way to get support is by telephoning Virgin Media on 150 if you have a Virgin Media landline or mobile or 0345 454 1111. Report your TV Fault. Sounds like you need an engineer to resolve this issue.

You can wait here and your issue will be picked up by Virgin Media staff but this may take a few days as this is not the primary support vehicle.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The fastest way to get support is by telephoning Virgin Media on 150 if you have a Virgin Media landline or mobile or 0345 454 1111. Report your TV Fault. Sounds like you need an engineer to resolve this issue.

You can wait here and your issue will be picked up by Virgin Media staff but this may take a few days as this is not the primary support vehicle.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi RSRobbo

Welcome to the community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been planned to get this issue resolved, which is great news Man Happy

I'd love to hear how it goes, if you need any assistance moving forward we'll be here to help too.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos