Menu
Nikita123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box slow and apps not playing shows

Hi had vm for over a year now and in the last 6 weeks I've noticed a rapid amount the box slowing down and its apps ie YouTube Netflix and bbc I player it takes 5-10 min for anyone one of the 3 apps to load up to watch a program then it laggs right the way through the show I have deleted shows stored on the hd and reduced the space by 50% still it happens I've looked at ways to speed up the process I'm even on fastest broadband but still this is happening is it the TiVo box or ur systems for what I'm paying I should not have this issue and my family members do not have this issue either all on vm TiVo box so can someone please help me out as I'm going mad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box slow and apps not playing shows

Hi Nikita123

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

Unfortunately I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you. So I'm able to run some tests on the TiVo box, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos