Menu
apmoore1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box slow after software updates

Hello

My TiVo box performance is terrible since the latest large software update (was great as it coincided with a letter starting how great it is and how virgin are putting up my bill - I feel the love).

But the menu performance is slow, starting new programmes from the guide takes approx 1-2 minutes (I have timed this) and the most comical issue. Watch a program then enter guide and then try and return to the program. Stalls for 20 seconds then resumes - but you are. I longer allowed to rewind - it's like it reset the channel.

Anyone else having issues?

Btw read some posts that stated removal of cards helps - I have no card and not had one for months.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo box slow after software updates

Hi apmoore1976

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, it's certainly not what we want for you.

We are aware of an issue where some of our customers are experiencing slowness with their TiVo service and we're working hard to roll out a fix as soon as possible. You can find out more information about this [by clicking here].

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll be here if there's anything you need assistance with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo box slow after software updates

Hi apmoore1976

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, it's certainly not what we want for you.

We are aware of an issue where some of our customers are experiencing slowness with their TiVo service and we're working hard to roll out a fix as soon as possible. You can find out more information about this [by clicking here].

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll be here if there's anything you need assistance with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide