Menu
minikidsxe
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box reboots every night, interrupts recordings!

We recently had a new TiVo box fitted as our hard drive had corrupted and kept causing problems with recordings.

Our new box is now rebooting around 3am every night, cutting out any recordings of live US sports we are currently recording, or switching off and interrupting a show we are viewing if we are actually still awake and watching something.

This happens pretty much every single night, without fail and it's really interrupting our viewing. Is there anything we can do to solve this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box reboots every night, interrupts recordings!

Hi minikidsxe

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment.

I've not been able to locate your account test this from our end unfortunately, so I'm able to take a closer look would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos