Menu
jb2304
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box - painfully slow

Hi

Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed that my TiVo box is frustratingly slow. Just coming out of the 'My Shows' menu can take around 5 minutes. Netflix is a no-go as is BBC iPlayer. It's not good enough. Every box we've had from Virgin has been worse than the one before. It takes forever to start up, only rarely manages to record an entire programme without experiencing some kind of error and now this slowness is the icing on the cake. Are there others out there experiencing similar issues?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box - painfully slow

Hi Jb2304

I hope you are keeping well, my apologies on the recent slowness on the TiVo, it's a known issue we're working with. Please check out our useful tips here on any slowness that you are experiencing Smiley Happy 

I would like to help and run some additional checks to ensure that there aren't any more gremlins in the works but I've not been able to locate your account. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes definately on TV guide going up and down on guide and sometimes it sticks your not the only 1 with it any answers got in touch with help team I thought mine was slow jonni
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mine was slow from Sunday in to Monday rose as replied sorry for message again if you want to deal with me Ben that's great
0 Kudos