Menu
kel899
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box not working

Hi

Our second TiVo box has not been working for a few days now. Error M59. We have tried connecting through virgin media service a few times but this makes no difference, still says still to be confirmed and unable to record shows. Our other box is also exceptionally slow. Please can you resolve this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box not working

Hi kel899,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your second TiVo® and that this hasn't been sorted out for you when reporting this to us before.

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you. I'll need to take more information from you in order to check your TiVo®, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jon114
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box not working

Thanks, phoned your tech help line and they informed me I needed to wire the v6 boxes into the modem, costing me £40 for the power line adapters (I think your sales staff could inform your customers off this extra charge before installation!)
0 Kudos