Menu
marywb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box - no picture or sound but can see TV guide with whats on etc plus Catch up but unable to watch

I have recently moved to Virgin and have a TiVO box.  Since last night when I turn on the TV I can see the TV guide with what is on but have no picture or sound.  I have checked the cables, turned off then turned on, swapped HDMI cable, used different HDMI slot on TV and even did a system reset but still the same.  System status is showing no issues - please help??

0 Kudos
marywb
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box - no picture or sound but can see TV guide with whats on etc plus Catch up but unable to wat

have engineer coming on Monday
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box - no picture or sound but can see TV guide with whats on etc plus Catch up but unable to wat

Goto Home> Help & Settings > System Info > System Info 

Look for the HDMI Status and see what it says. If it says anything other then HDCP Enabled then your TV is not Handshaking correctly with the TiVo.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box - no picture or sound but can see TV guide with whats on etc plus Catch up but unabl...

Hi marywb,

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today.  I can see you have had an engineer call round to fix this for you.

It would be great to hear how things are so please keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos