Menu
Paulnew2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box keeps freezing and making a clonking noise. It happens mostly when we watch on playback

TiVo box keeps freezing and clonking. It happens mostly if we pause a program then continue but it happens a lot now and have to reset the box to get it working. Also sometime it turns off and won't start up until we reset box

0 Kudos
slatey
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box keeps freezing and making a clonking noise. It happens mostly when we watch on playback

Hi,sounds like the internal hard drive is begining to go best have it looked st.
0 Kudos
thanks4nothing
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box keeps freezing and making a clonking noise. It happens mostly when we watch on playback

Might also be worth checking the power supply (the bit that plugs into the mains on the wall) does not say something like "only for use with superhub" on the label, based on other posts. You may need to unplug it, to check.

VM please do not phone me again to discuss my posts. I have not welcomed or invited such an intrusion.

This user has left the community.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulnew2

Welcome to the community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment. 

We're detecting some issues with the signal the set top box, as a result I'd like to arrange for someone to come and take a closer look at this if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we want to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos