Menu
beck1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box is on but have no picture n tv

Hi

my TiVo box is on with all lights on. even here it power up when switch on. I have no picture though on my screen at all. have tried thru HDMi and Scart lead but nothing has worked im wondering if the box has failed? what should I do?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box is on but have no picture n tv

beck1 wrote:

Hi

my TiVo box is on with all lights on. even here it power up when switch on. I have no picture though on my screen at all. have tried thru HDMi and Scart lead but nothing has worked im wondering if the box has failed? what should I do?

Yes if ALL  lights are on its dead. Try rebooting it. If that doesn't work phone it in 

0 Kudos
beck1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi sorry the TiVo box has just one red and one green light on

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried changing the source on the TV? My Tivo comes thru av4 but the telly always starts on av1 whatever I do! So try that   What kind of telly do you have?

0 Kudos
beck1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have tried all av sources. Tried thru hdmi and scart too nothing happens. Can hear the tivo box power up but no pic. Its a panasonic flat screen. Im feeling something has gone wrong with it and may need to call virgin but didnt wanna look stupid if it was something easy lol
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok only just got home to look a my TiVo so forgive lateness but one red light one green light if together on left hand side means box isn't on (it's in standby) but if the lights are one either side then you've a problem. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi beck1

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment and I'd like to help to get this resolved.

From checking your account I can see that action has been planned to get this sorted, I'd love to hear how that goes and we'll be here if you need any assistance after that Man Happy

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to getting this resolved.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos