Menu
Spotts
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box freezes

Hi there,
I am at the end of my tether sadly with Virgin. The account is my father's who is not well and home bound and he pays 99 pound a month for this service. For the past 3 or 4 months we have had continuous problems with the picture freezing and breaking up on all channels and anything he records. I must have made over 10 calls to virgin - I have been on my hands and knees countless times fiddling with wires on each occasion was told it was fixed on each ccassion it wasn't, had a technician out again told it was fixed, it wasn't, had another technician out who did replace the box, but again a few days later it started again. It's so frustrating watching anything and half the time we end up watching Freeview. I have been promised refunds and received nothing. I called a week ago and was told someone would call back in 3 days - I'm still waiting for the call, very bad customer service just to lie to me. Dad didn't really want the TiVo box but was told it was better but he never had these problems with the old box. It's a lot of money to pay a month for a service which you can't watch and it appears no one cares about fixing. This is my last resort can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box freezes

Hello Spotts,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm sorry to learn about the difficulty you've experienced so far.

I would certainly like to look into this but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos