Menu
Jeff1962
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box error code 7400

Getting code 7400 on TiVo box 

We have had 2 engineers out and it still comes back I don't think anybody in the company seems to know what's wrong so disappointed with this service tried to cancel contract with no joy.

Always have to take time off from work with no compensation what so ever the service is disgusting 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box error code 7400

Hi Jeff1962

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the continued problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment. I'd really like to help to get this resolved.

I've not been able to locate your account to be able to take a closer look at this for you, to allow me to do that for you, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Natnatnatty
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here. Cancelled top end channel which were supposed to go off next month but immediately all channels barring 1-5 vanished and we have this error message. Had so much trouble with Virgin the last 2 months and this is just the cherry on the top. TV totally unwatchable now. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natnatnatty,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've had since your install. Not a great start!

If you're still experiencing these issues then we'll need to send a technician to investigate. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment for one of our technicians to see you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos