Menu
dmorgan123456
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box delayed, says I've pressed a button when I haven't, replacement remote did not resolve issue

Hi, we have a virgin tivo service for our TV, all of a sudden the TV started to respond very poorly, everything is delayed, if I am clicking the "down" arrow to scroll through the TV guide, all of a sudden it will just throw me out of the TV guide as if I've clicked the "home button", this also happens on Netflix, scrolling through the films then all of a sudden i hear the noise as if ive clicked another button, and it throws me out of Netflix and takes me back to the TV, also I will begin type in for example channel "101" then all of a sudden it will say that I've pressed number 9 when I haven't? replacement remote controls have not worked, have been sent 2 replacement controls and still the same problem, what should I do ?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box delayed, says I've pressed a button when I haven't, replacement remote did not resolve issue

First of all reboot the box (off then on) as this can sometimes sort out this kind of problem 

if if it doesn't then I think you'll need to ring in and book an engineer. 

0 Kudos