Menu
Sammi1607
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box crashing

Our TiVo box keeps crashing after going into the menu to change channels. All the lights come On across the front of the box, including a blue light I've never seen before. Eventually it reboots, but is unresponsive to the remote.

Any ideas on the fix or what's wrong?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box crashing

Hello Sammi1607,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing problems with your TiVo® box.

I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pach
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem, watching some program and suddenly the tivo box dies and is rebooting. It is highly frustrating and being a fairly new customer and paying the odds, i am NOT impressed! Thought Sky was bad.......
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It is always recommended that you search a forum to establish if your situation has been previously reported and any advice has been given.

Try looking for threads reporting issues with recordings of Elementary, Modern Family and The Blacklist causing V6 boxes to re-boot.

Search is your friend.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Pach,

Sorry to learn that you're also experiencing this problem.

I have just sent you a private message as I would like to arrange for a technician, you will find this message if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos