Menu
MS65
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box crashing

My TiVo box is constantly crashing and either resetting itself (after about 10 mins) or I have to turn the power off to reset, it is really winding me up now as it is interfering with my recordings, as well as when I'm in the middle of watching programs!! Help please!!
PanoramixuS
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box crashing

I got the same last 3 days Tivo constantly rebooting or crashing after 5min ehhh
MS65
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is ridiculous, my TiVo box has crashed 4 times in the last 2 hours!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MS65,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® box isn't behaving well.  I'd like to help get this fixed for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and I can see that the hard drive is experiencing a lot of errors within the box.  This will be causing the box to frequently reboot as it's trying to correct these errors.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round and sort this for you.

All the details will be in a private message I'll send to you now.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi PanoramixuS,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to you also to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing the TiVo® rebooting itself.  I can see you have an engineer booked already which is great to see.

It would be awesome if you could let me know how you get on after the appointment, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos