Menu
Kc1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box crashing and no listings

My TiVo box isn't showing programme listings and keeps crashing (taking ages to reboot). I've reset it and tried reconnecting but no joy. Help?
0 Kudos
gct320
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box crashing and no listings

Not very helpful but mine is doing the same - rebooted it yesterday and there was new software but no guide. I called the support who said it may take an hour so I left it overnight. Today it just rebooted a couple of times but now just shows 'getting started' message. VM engineer booked for tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box crashing and no listings

Hello Kc1976,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I see you have two TiVo® boxes in the property, is this happening with just the one?

If the TiVo® is still crashing then I would like to book a technician for you otherwise for missing program listings I would advise connecting to the network, you can do this by going to -

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now.

When you go to this screen you will see it progress through different stages, the whole process can take up to an hour so feel free to press the TV button at the top right of your remote to go back to watching TV and the TiVo® will carry on with the forced connection in the background.

Please let me know how you get on and if you would like a technician.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos