Menu
Ezreal
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box c133 error code

Hello,

My TiVo box suddenly seems to be continuously giving me this error (c133) which is causing my on demand and catch-up to be greyed out and unavailable, the other day I noticed and checked the faults page which said there was problems with this in my area so thought no more of it, however the problem has disappeared from the page but I still have it. I've have turned the box off and on as well as restarting the box, also ran the test available on the status page which didn't find anything and just restarted my box again but nothing seems to of fixed it so thought it's time to turn to the professionals so you can sort it and return my wonderful TiVo box to its functioning state.

Thanks in advance,
Ezreal
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box c133 error code

Hi Ezreal

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your TiVo box at the moment. I've been able to run some tests from our end for you. 

I've not been able to connect to your set top box at the moment, would you know if it was switched on at the time of this post?

Look forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this issue

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ezreal
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Yes, although bear in mind there are two in the house when you are bringing up our equipment, but yes my TiVo box and the V+ HD box were both online and will continue to be left on.

Look forward to your response so you can hopefully get to the bottom of it.

Regards,

Ezreal

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ezreal

Thanks for getting back to me, I've taken another look and run another series of tests this morning for you. 

We're detecting some issues with the set top box from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message. 

Look forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos