Menu
Kingmuir
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo arrived damaged

As the above suggests, signed up for Tivo, box arrived a few days later damaged. I immediately phoned virgin to let them know. Spent over an hour on the phone and was told I would receive a replacement within 2 days. That was Monday. Not had any communication from virgin about when / if the replacement will turn up. Rubbish service so far! Anyone else had similar issues?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo arrived damaged

Hi Kingmuir,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it's taken for us to reach you. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. I'd also like to welcome you to the community Smiley Happy 

How have things been since you posted? Did the new TiVo® arrive?

If you are still having the same issue, pop back and let us know so we can investigate this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kingmuir
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. TiVo has just turned up today. Took me 5 calls and over 2 hrs of my time. Unbelievablly poor service, noone I spoke to was able to tell me what had happened etc. My wife wasted 3 days waiting in for the box to be delivered. Also, I am being charged from Monday 12th, when I had no service?? Now i have the TiVo the on demand and catch up service does not work?? All in all a terrible experience, i'm seriously considering cancelling!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kingmuir, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how things have been. 

The service shouldn't be charged for time without the box. Double check your refunds and adjustments section as there may be a refund here for you. If not you'll need to speak to the team as we're unable to offer credits via the Community. 

What issues are you having with the catch up service? Are you getting a specific error code? 

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kingmuir
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, issue now resolved. Apparently this is an issue with all new boxes! So I made a complaint last Thursday about the terrible service. Noone has been in touch with me since? Should I expect a response?
0 Kudos