Menu
Makinaj2
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TiVo and TV Anywhere

I was somehow logged out of the TV anywhere on my iPad and when I logged back in (with the correct email and password, I checked) I cannot get onto either TiVo box. I select one and it just says ' The media access key you entered is invalid, please enter it again' and takes me back to the log in page with my email address etc. I am not given the opportunity to enter the media access key (which I have). I have been logged in before to both boxes on this app but now I can't. Anyone know what is going on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo and TV Anywhere

Hi Makinaj2,

Welcome to the Community Forum--I'm sorry that you have experienced problems logging back into TV Anywhere on your iPad. 

Looking into this further, I can see that the userid registered for TV Anywhere is different from your primary Virgin Media userid. Could you please try both of these accounts to see if either of them allows you to re-register your iPad--as currently there are no devices registered.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Makinaj2,

Just checking back with you about the issue you reported logging onto TV Anywhere via your iPad, as I haven't had a response from you yet.

Please get back in touch with me if you are still experiencing problems with this.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Makinaj2
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am not sure but I use my email address and the password to log into the Virgin media website. Is that not the correct one?

Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Makinaj2,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, that's correct--it's the same login details you use to access My Virgin Media on the website.

If you are still unable to log into TV Anywhere, please go to www.virginmedia.com and sign into My Virgin Media > My Profile > Change the password for the primary account that shows here and Confirm. Once this has been done, please retry logging into TV Anywhere.

If you experience any issue with changing the password, please go through to Webchat so that we can look into the problem further for you. To access Webchat go to www.virginmedia.com/contactus and click the appropriate options, then Chat Online.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Many thanks,

0 Kudos
Makinaj2
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Thanks. I don't know what you did but it works now

Cheers

Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for getting back to me--I'm glad to hear that TV Anywhere is working for you now.

Did you have to reset your password or did it just work with the same login details? I did re-submit your TVA settings on the server Monday when I first picked up your post.

If you have any further problems with this, please let me know.

Many thanks,

0 Kudos
Makinaj2
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I didn't change anything. It just worked

Andrew

0 Kudos