Menu
sammyjo88
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo and Internet

All was well until about an hour ago. TiVo stopped working and now has steady blue light and flashing red light on box with 'Starting up...' on my TV. My internet has gone too, with a flashing white light on it
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo and Internet

sounds like you've dropped off the network big time, could be an area fault or more local to your cabinet.

can you check with any neighbours? VM are open until midnight so you can get them checking it out if you call it in.

All Replies
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

sounds like you've dropped off the network big time, could be an area fault or more local to your cabinet.

can you check with any neighbours? VM are open until midnight so you can get them checking it out if you call it in.

sammyjo88
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I'll give them a ring. But it all cutting out is just not what I need right now 😫
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sammyjo88

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at your account but I've not been able to locate it using your forum information unfortunately. So I'm able to take a closer look, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sammy-Jo

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I've been able to run some tests on the set top box from our end and there's an issue in your local area causing problems with your TV and broadband service (Ref. F004685149)

We're expecting this to be resolved today, the estimated time is currently at 4PM so if you're still experiencing this issue after that, let me know here and I'll take another look right away.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos