Menu
Spider
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo TV Anytime and catch-up

my TV Anytime and catch-up has been down for about a week now. There is a service status message but all that happens is the time or date are extended. When will this be fixed. 

My TiVo has been incredibly slow since the big software update last year, even though it was a new box, and without TV anywhere or Catch Up i am wondering what I am paying for? 

0 Kudos
Spider
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo TV Anytime and catch-up

And the Service Status has just been pushed back another 24 hours. As I said, no fix just continuously extending the time frame.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spider

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've checked your account and run some tests on the service from our end for you, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though so I hope that means things are working as they should?

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this issue has caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Spider
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's much better now except that the non-HD channels are often unavailable and the TiVo box runs extremely slowly since the software upgrade last year

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Spider

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I'm glad to hear that things are working better for you. 

What are you seeing when the non HD channels are unavailable? Are you getting an error message or blank screen etc? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos