Menu
KeithBloke
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Sound Problems

I'm experiencing sound problems in many different scenario's. We're relatively new to Virgin (July 2016) and this has been constant since then.

Firstly, the sound becomes distorted every now and again whilst watching TV and although infrequent, it is frequent enough to be very annoying considering how much we're paying each month for a supposedly premium service.

But even more annoying than this is the sound sync which is out on an almost daily occurrence, and even more frequent when watching a recorded programme, and more frequent again when pausing live TV.

I have found no solution to the first and read various things to try with the sound sync, including moving up and down channels and switching off and on again. Nothing has worked so far, and obviously won't watching a recording.

Anybody found a solution themselves. Decidely unimpressed up to now.

0 Kudos
Gopherboy2017
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Sound Problems

Seems to be a common fault, we have been with Virgin for a week to date and we have the same problems as you, I'm looking to see if there is a resolution if I find I will post it however it looks like Virgin will be getting a call from me soon.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi KeithBloke,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your TiVo® sound.

I've been able to run remote testing to your equipment and can see multiple problems with the box. I'd like to arrange an engineer visit so that we can get this fixed for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gopherboy2017,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are also having a problem with your TiVo® sound losing synchronisation. 

I have also run testing to your TiVo® and can see problems with your equipment as well. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange for an engineer to get this fixed for you. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos