Menu
MikkyD84
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Sound Drop

Hello,

For the past few weeks the sound intermittently and seemingly randomly drops on live television, recorded shows and On Demand shows.  I have tried changing the sound settings to PCM and non-PCM. I have done a full reset (hard and soft). I have re-synced the television to the TiVo box HDMI. I have tried basically everything and eliminated all other devices, to ensure it is not my sound system.  No other devices have this issue with my television or my sound system. I have rewound shows when I hear this happening and the issue is with the actual TiVo box.  Please contact me as soon as possible to arrange an engineer and or replace my TiVo box.

Thanks,

MikyD84

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Sound Drop

Hi MikkyD84,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an intermittent loss of sound on the TiVo® service.  I'll be happy to help arrange an engineer for you as I can see you have carried out extensive checks already which is great to see.

Before I go ahead and organise the engineer, I'd just like to check if you have tried a different HDMI lead?  If not, could you please give this a try so we can rule out a fault lead?

If you already have let me know and I'll go ahead and book an engineer for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
MikkyD84
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collete,

Yes I have tried that as well.

Please can you book an engineer in ASAP.

Thanks,

Mikky Davenport
0 Kudos
MikkyD84
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MikkyD84,

thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I will be happy to go ahead and book an engineer for you.  I will send the details in a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos