Menu
mr100uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Sky On Demand unavailable for all of November so far...

We live in Gloucester. Sky on demand services have been unavailable due to error 319 all of November so far, with the resolution date on service status slipping every few days. When calling 150 a recorded voice first of all says this is a problem but with no resolution date. I lodged a complaint calling 150 on 15 November and was told by a customer service individual that it would be fixed by 17 Nov. Well it's still not resolved. No on demand sky cinema still. Is this a local problem? Or national? What is the problem! When will it be resolved? Virgin must be in breach of contract by now. We moved to Virgin from Sky several months ago but are now beginning to regret the move.

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Sky On Demand unavailable for all of November so far...

Sky are doing an amazing 75% off at the moment if you left within the last 12 months. We've just reactivated our service, full HD package including movies and sports for £20 a month and had £100 credited to our account.

0 Kudos
mr100uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Wow cheers. Did you leave Virgin before your 12m was up?  Thanks for the reply by the way.

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We've kept Virgin, we had a good deal to join with a broadband speed which Sky can't get near (200mb vs 4mb). 

mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We left Sky in September and have had nothing but problems with Tivo since day one, On demand hardly ever works in fact this last month have been unable to watch anything especially sky chanels no catch up football,boxing etc, The box is very slow too. What are my options to leave now as I am paying for a service i'm not getting, should not have to record every programme that I cant view live surely?? Never had any issues with catch up or on demand with Sky and only left as they would not give us a new box as it kept freezing having to turn it off at socket, just like this Tivo and it's supposed to be new. Constant errors that say will be fixed tomorrow or the day after  then another appears, 

0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Here is the latest, or should that be here is the norm....

Tivo Customers Only - May see Error Code 319 on screen only on Sky On demand Programmes

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

Fix estimate
28   November 16:00

Get issue updates

You might find loss of audio on and picture on Sky Living HD/Sky Sports News HD and ITV BE (SD versions work fine) on your Virgin Media TV & TiVo services at the moment.

The problem is almost fixed - our engineers are carrying out their final checks.

Fix estimate
25   November 16:55

Get issue updates

You might find that youre not able to watch Missing Eastenders Tue 22nd BBC1 7.30pm on your Virgin Media TV Catch Up, On Demand or TV Choice service at the moment.

Fix estimate
25   November 16:30

Get issue updates

You might find that youre not able to watch Strictly come dancing or My mother and other strangers on your Virgin Media TV Catch Up, On Demand or TV Choice service at the moment.

Fix estimate
25   November 10:30

0 Kudos
mr100uk
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Cheers. Believe it when I see it. Called them this evening, they have no idea when it will be fixed other than the info they get the same as us. Said not entitled to a refund because on demand is a free service. I have lodged a separate complaint about this response, as this feels dishonest, as one pays for a package. Might contact Watchdog

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I suggested contacting Watchdog in this thread http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/On-demand-319-code/m-p/3259971#M140110 the more people who do contact the BBC the better chance we have.

0 Kudos
Appsy85
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I live in Gloucester to - problem won't be solved until 13th January I was told
0 Kudos