Menu
Bigbadge
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Popping Noise When Pressing Remote Buttons

How do I stop the remote buttons making a popping noise when pressed?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo remote

From the VM Help pages:

Select Help & Settings on the Home menu, then Settings and Audio to personalise your box’s audio settings.

Sound effects volume

If you’d like to change the volume of your box’s sound effects (the sounds on your TV when you use the remote), or turn them off completely, you can do that here. The default setting is Medium.

Hope that helps.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

Bigbadge
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks very much Scott, easily fixed following your instructions. We now have "peace in our time!" ;0) ........and no more complaints from my wife!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

From the VM Help pages:

Select Help & Settings on the Home menu, then Settings and Audio to personalise your box’s audio settings.

Sound effects volume

If you’d like to change the volume of your box’s sound effects (the sounds on your TV when you use the remote), or turn them off completely, you can do that here. The default setting is Medium.

Hope that helps.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

Bigbadge
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks very much Scott, easily fixed following your instructions. We now have "peace in our time!" ;0) ........and no more complaints from my wife!
0 Kudos