Menu
lyndaa
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Picture Distortion

I had an engineer round to look at my TiVo service as channels 101-105 picture was distorted. The engineer told me there was nothing he could do and told me to watch the same channels but in HD. The same is now happening on the HD channels. Please could I arrange a replacement box Virgin?

0 Kudos
lyndaa
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Picture Distortion

I have called Virgin to arrange a service call now - unfortunately it was quicker than waiting for them to respond on this forum

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi lyndaa,

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the delay in response times, we're catching up with a bit of backlog at the moment.

Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
lyndaa
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh

The engineer replaced my TIVO box but this didn't resolve the issue. He said it was my TV that was the problem and left - I wasn't impressed with his attitude.
The TV is fine as HD channels are clear as day.
Had to phone for yet another engineer to come out. This will be my third visit. After being a customer of Cambridge Cable/NTL/Virgin Media for 25 years I'm seriously unimpressed and for the first time considering leaving Virgin

Lynda
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for the update.

I'm really sorry to hear this still hasn't been resolved for you. I've checked out your account and I can see that a Senior Technician has been booked to investigate this further.

Let me know how this appointment goes and we'll see if we need to take any further action.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos