Menu
MichaelWall
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo HDMI issues

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with HDMI from TIVo box?
I have now had many TiVo box's which I must also state have been refurbished ones.
HDMI interface problems have caused my original AV receiver to break which I have had to replace. On second AV receiver and I think 4th TiVo box and issues have started yet again which looks like it has ruined the HDMI port on the AV Receiver.

The problem starts with randem picture loss and at times total picture loss.
I have replaced HDMI cable, which did not fix the problem also can prove that when putting the Tivo box on another port all works fine.
Somehow, the TiVo box fries the port on the Receiver. I am very glad I did not plug the TiVo straight into my TV.
But, again this will now cost me to replace the AV receiver and yet again contact Virgin.
Also the new TiVo box makes a high pitch sound even when off which gives you a right headache after an hour or so.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo HDMI issues

Hi MichaelWall

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've not been able to locate your account to test this from our end for you unfortunately. I'd like to test it from our end to see if we're detecting any issues with the TiVo box.

To allow me to do so, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page. 

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

MichaelWall
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo HDMI issues

Hi Craig, sent you a PM.

KR
Mick W
0 Kudos