Menu
andrewilley
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Guide not showing as many days as the Planned Recordings have identified

I noticed a few Series Recordings had scheduled themselves for some Christmas Day repeats in my Planned Recordings list, which I didn't want. However in deleting them, I accidentally removed one show that I did want to record.

No problem I thought, I'll just look it up in the normal Guide and re-schedule a manual recording instead... except the TV Guide currently only goes up to 9:30am on 24 Dec, more than 24 hours before the show I wanted to re-schedule.

I can come back and schedule it another day of course, but if the full schedule information has already been downloaded for Xmas Day (which it obviously has, as lots of Series Recordings have been set) why can't I see 25 Dec in the Guide now?

Andre

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Guide not showing as many days as the Planned Recordings have identified

It is normal to have data for and programs scheduled for the 15th day but the EPG only ever shows 14 days.

You'll just have to wait until the EPG gets populated to re-schedule the program you cancelled.

0 Kudos
andrewilley
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Guide not showing as many days as the Planned Recordings have identified

Yeah, I know I can re-schedule it at any time over the next two weeks, it just seemed a bit odd that even though the data had obviously been uploaded to the box, the Guide wasn't displaying it (having checked back an hour later, the Guide does seem to populate at exactly 14 days in advance, updating hour by hour).

Andre

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To get to the 15th day in the Guide you advance to the 14th day - then on the channel you want you can scroll down the list and if the 15th days is available you'll get to it.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos