Menu
susiesoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Does not work - Arrghh!

I usually can’t fault Virgin’s service but I have called them 3 times and they have done same test each time and could not find an issue and referred it to a “tech team” then no one calls back, I have been promised an update and this time I noted the reference.

I am getting various messages

• error code 6167 when trying to watch a programme on catch
  • Cannot use On Demand
  • Search results are temporarily unavailable. Please try again
  • Explore this show – this just goes straight back to the programme I have tried to explore

Now the wifi signal keeps disconnecting from my macbook but works on my iphone. 

I have followed all the suggestions on Virgin Media Help & Support and turned Tivo off overnight no success.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo Does not work - Arrghh!

Looks very much like a signal issue. Have they checked your signal? Could be a box issue  

Either way you need an engineer. Phone back and book one. 

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Looks very much like a signal issue. Have they checked your signal? Could be a box issue  

Either way you need an engineer. Phone back and book one. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi susiesoo,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error frequently.  I'd like to take a closer look at this for you.

I have carried out some checks with your box remotely, there is a signal issue.  This error normally indicates area issues, at the moment there is nothing present to show this.

To fix the signal issues that are present I will need to arrange an engineer to fix for you.  I will send the details in a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos